Monday, August 31, 2009

You Confuse Me Deeply

My baby, how could you confuse me knowing my inner true self. You are me and I am you. Love happens at strange and inconvenient times. I shared detailed loving moments with you. Now you act like we didn't laugh nothing, like we didnt sing nothing, like we didnt play nothing, like we didn't cry nothing, like we didnt love nothing, like we didnt sleep nothing, like we didnt smile nothing, like we didnt shower nothing, like we didnt eat nothing, like we didnt do nothing. Like we didnt hold nothing, like we didnt touch nothing, like we didnt feel nothing, like we didnt say nothing. I have prayed for you and meditated on you. I have commanded the universe to send you to me. I wanted nothing more than to worship you, pamper you, caress you, kiss you, bath you, manicure you, massage you, touch you. The gates of heaven opened when I was prepared to receive and there you were delivered to me. Against all odds I took a chance to show you my deepest devotion. In the early morning when I look into myself I also look into you. I breathe for you, my burning desire. My Angel I needed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment