Friday, January 29, 2010

The Need of You...

I need to be with you, so i can comfort you with the most incredible joy. I need to be with you, cause my feelings for you have become even stronger that I can't bare not to be by your side. I need to be with you, close to you,next to you, cause you have become my air and the distance from you is suffocating me. I need to be next to you, cause I long to touch and caress your soft skin, I long to hold you next to me.

I yearn to be inside you so you can wrap yourself around me. I beg to be inside you cause it is becoming insane to be outside you. I yearn to be inside you and in between you so firmly. I yearn to be inside you so my body can heat up and my sweat to drench you. I yearn to be inside you, for there is no closer way to heaven than through the love of you and that's why you are my Angel.

I want to love you always, cause you are a princess and it is my destiny as a valiant knight to save you. I want to love you always happily ever after cause that is how fairy tales end.I want to love you always to see you down this path of life and magic and make your wishes come true. I want to love you always cause you deserve and need the powerful love of a god to provide you with faith and strength. I want to love you always cause I need the grace and love of a gentle creature like you to sooth me forever and only you have that kind of power.

My angel my love grows and grows, we are bonded and bonded, i constantly have you on my mind and it is so beautiful. This feeling will never change and only in time will you see that. You mean so much to me that you can ever imagine. but at least I know for always you will remain to be the happiest, completely fulfilled being ever to walk this earth or be mention in any novel. You are love, and I know you are. That is all I need for always. I need to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment