Monday, January 25, 2010

Thankfully Loving You

My Angel, yes the future is already becoming brighter. The tests have been coming, the obstacles have been thrown. I am blinded by faith, and anchored to your heart. Yes my love, I believe in you, I believe in us. And having you in my life with your pure angelic love confirms that there is magic out there. We will learn to understand others and each other, we will become better lovers, we will be able to demonstrate hope for the future. Thank you for persevering. Thank you for loving. Thank you for being there. Thank you for your strength. You have an amazing soul. To say we were meant to be is an understatement, we are being. We are held strong by magnetic forces between you and I. We are already working as a team to overcome obstacle. I feel sure and secure above the love you dedicate to me and I will surely bless you like a princess with all the love my heart and soul has to give. My Angel you have my heart and more. I would die for you any day, but I would rather live for you everyday. I so want to hold you my love and yes I did need you to hold me last night. Life is clear. I feel triumphantly in love. There is no wrong, nothing we can not do together my love. You are a miracle in my life. Forever graciously loving you, your love radiates through me like sunshine. With you I can spread happiness and joy, because I am now happiness and joy. Thank you my Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment